TOA BG220 CU/BG235 CU Mixer/Amplifier- 35W- Three Inputs- MOH Output- Auto Mute
- Removable Terminal Blocks
- Recessed Tamper-Proof Bass
TOA’s performance-oriented, cost-effective amplifiers.The BG220 CU/BG235 CU Series of mixer/amplifiers represent ideal solutions for the most requested user requirements. The combination of proven TOA reliability and quality with the most essential features. All inputs/ outputs have removable terminal blocks for quick and easy installation.; Rear panel-mounted DIP switches allow easy settings.; 3 line inputs, 1 is mic/line switchable, while 2 and 3 are equipped with RCA pin jacks.; Recessed tamper-proof bass.
THE TOA BG-200 SERIES MIXER/AMPLIFIERS are ideal solutions for installations in restaurants, retail stores, lounges, classrooms and meeting rooms. Incorporating TOA's no-compromise technology, the new BG-200 Series are designed to provide the high performance and audio quality with wide frequency response, low noise and distortion and stable output regulation.
The BG-200 Series Mixer/Amplifiers is comprised of two models: BG-220 (20W) and BG-235 (35W). Both models offer a simple and cost-effective solution for adding powered zones to an existing system as well as powering speakers in applications that require a line input from a mix or playback source. Using the perfected amplifier technology and bullet-proof construction that has made TOA an industry standard, the BG-200 Series Mixer/Amplifier is designed to make sound projects affordable, reliable and easy to install.
The BG-200 Series Amplifiers are UL/cUL approved, competitively priced and is backed by TOA's 5 year warranty.
- Massive Power supply for high-quality, reliable sound.
- All inputs and outputs on removable Euro-block connections for easier installation
- 2 models:
- BG-220 (20W, 30% higher power than previous model)
- BG-235 (35W, 15% higher power than previous model)
- 3 Inputs:
- Mic/Line 1 w/ Balanced phoenix input and Manual Mute Trigger
- Line 2 w/ Phoenix & RCA summing connector
- Line 3 w/ Phoenix & RCA summing connector
- Input 1 selectable between Mic/Line input level.
- MOH/Zone2 balanced line output assignable via rear-panel dip switches. Selects any or all three input channels-no muting. Can be used for Music on Hold or 2nd Zone
- Mute receive assignable for channels 2 & 3 on rear-panel dip switches.
- Mute can be activated via "VOX" or "Contact In" signal.
- Mute Sensitivity and MOH/Zone 2 are both level adjustable.
- Power outputs available at 4 Ohm, 25V & 70V for more system flexibility.
- Unbalanced Line Output can be used for an extra zone or for recording.
- Dedicated Bass & Treble controls (recessed on front panel) allow independent adjustment for main output.
- Thermal Overload Protection circuit with rear panel reset breaker.
- Input Signal present, Peak & Power On indicators on front panel.
- Optional Rack-mount kits for single unit (MB-25B-BK), or dual (MB-25B-J)
- Supplied security caps (YA-920 x 3) for volume knob to prevent unauthorized adjustment.
- UL/cUL Listed
- Five Year Warranty