VP-2x2 2x2 XGA/Audio Matrix Switcher
- Bandwidth — 400MHz (–3dB) Control — RS–232 Rack Kit — RK–1
- Size — Desktop — Mount 2 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–1 adapter.
- Audio — B
The VP-2x2 is a high-performance matrix switcher for computer graphics video signals, with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA, and balanced stereo audio signals. It can route either or both inputs to either or both outputs simultaneously.
- High Bandwidth — 400MHz (–3dB) fully loaded.
- HDTV Compatible.
- Control — Front panel & RS–232 (K–Router™ Windows®–based Kramer software is included).
- Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Take Button — Executes multiple switches all at once.
- Audio Breakaway Switching.
- Desktop Size — Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–1 adapter.
- Any professional display system requiring a true 2x2 matrix operation.
- Multimedia and presentation source and acceptor selection.
- Remote monitoring of computer activity in schools and businesses.
VP-2x2 User Manual
User manual for the Kramer Electronics VP-2x2, 2x2 Computer Graphics Video & Balanced Stereo Audio Matrix Switcher.Download (685.43k)
VP-2x2 Technical Datasheet
Technical datasheet for the Kramer Electronics VP-2x2, 2x2 Computer Graphics Video & Balanced Stereo Audio Matrix Switcher.Download (111.06k)