VP-14 4-Port RS-232 Port Extender
Our Part Number: VP-14
Manufacturers Part Number: 90-001490
- Control — DIP switches for straight or crossed connection
- Size — TOOLS — Mount 3 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–3T rack adapter.
- Audio — N/A
The VP−14 is a port extender for RS−232 data signals. It sends data from any port to the other three.
- Control — DIP–switches for straight (flat) or crossed connection.
- Controlling a single matrix switcher or other product via several computers and / or controllers.
- Monitoring of several RS–232 controlled machines via one PC port.
- Inter–communication between several serially controlled machines.
VP-14 User Manual
User manual for the Kramer Electronics VP-14 4-Port RS-232 Port Extender.Download (443.03k)
Technical datasheet for the Kramer Electronics VP-14 4-Port RS-232 Port Extender.Download (42.07k)